Virtual Sex

Anything sexual where those involved can't be together
User avatar
Ben Truelove
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Gender: Male

Virtual Sex

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 am

Here are some quick questions around virtual sex, cybersex or call it what you will.

1. What is your definition of virtual sex?
2. Have you ever had virtual sex, by your own definition? Not just on here, but on any site.
3. Have you masturbated either during or after a virtual sex session?

My answers to begin.

1. My own definition is when things get as far as sending each other xxx pics, with explicit descriptions of what you'd enjoy doing with your online partner. The pics are not essential but if you're explaining what you'd like to do to your partner, or inviting suggestions as what he or she would like to be doing with you, then that's virtual sex to me.
2. I've had my definition of virtual sex with several people, male and female.
3. I most definitely have wanked off during some of those sessions, often with a very messy conclusion.

Over to you randy people.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

User avatar
sunshinestate100
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by sunshinestate100 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:33 pm

In answer to your questions
1, My take is, if one or both of you at least are describing what you are imagining you are doing the other at that time, doesn't have to include pics, but detailed description, enough to tease and gets the heart rate going, so much so that you want it to continue until you are both satisfied.
and after continue the chat as if it was a real life sex.
All lot of the enjoyment is how someone describes what they are doing, ie a good story teller.

2, Yes a couple of times!

3, Yes, during, it was part of the session. Amazing story teller....
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

User avatar
Ben Truelove
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:52 pm

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:33 pm
In answer to your questions
1, My take is, if one or both of you at least are describing what you are imagining you are doing the other at that time, doesn't have to include pics, but detailed description, enough to tease and gets the heart rate going, so much so that you want it to continue until you are both satisfied.
and after continue the chat as if it was a real life sex.
All lot of the enjoyment is how someone describes what they are doing, ie a good story teller.

2, Yes a couple of times!

3, Yes, during, it was part of the session. Amazing story teller....
What a great answer SS!
It sounds like you and I are definitely on the same page when it cums to virtual sex.
I think when it's done correctly, virtual sex can be incredibly erotic and can so easily leave you wanting more, both in the virtual world and in the real world.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

User avatar
sunshinestate100
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by sunshinestate100 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:09 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:52 pm
sunshinestate100 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:33 pm
In answer to your questions
1, My take is, if one or both of you at least are describing what you are imagining you are doing the other at that time, doesn't have to include pics, but detailed description, enough to tease and gets the heart rate going, so much so that you want it to continue until you are both satisfied.
and after continue the chat as if it was a real life sex.
All lot of the enjoyment is how someone describes what they are doing, ie a good story teller.

2, Yes a couple of times!

3, Yes, during, it was part of the session. Amazing story teller....
What a great answer SS!
It sounds like you and I are definitely on the same page when it cums to virtual sex.
I think when it's done correctly, virtual sex can be incredibly erotic and can so easily leave you wanting more, both in the virtual world and in the real world.
And depends which platform( sounds wrong) you use, if it is via , a text format you cant down load the messages and re live the whole thing again. Second time you actually realise you missed things as you were in the heat of the moment. Definately something so erotic about cyber/virtual sex
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

User avatar
Ben Truelove
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:50 pm

Yes indeed SS.
It can be almost as arousing to read back your messages if you've had the foresight to take screenshots of your activities.
And those screenshots can be saved, filed, and enjoyed many times if the real thing isn't available.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

User avatar
sunshinestate100
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by sunshinestate100 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:36 am

Safely downloaded and stored Ben, certainly some nice reading to be had in the future, if ever I find myself alone and in need!!
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

User avatar
Ben Truelove
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:44 pm

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:36 am
Safely downloaded and stored Ben, certainly some nice reading to be had in the future, if ever I find myself alone and in need!!
I bet you have them in their own file too SS. I certainly do and it's amazing how easily naughty feelings spring to mind when going through those screenshots, especially if they're from a really long time ago.
In fact, it's pretty quiet on here at the moment so I'm off to scroll through my screenshots.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

User avatar
sunshinestate100
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by sunshinestate100 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Scroll away, Ben hope it brings back some good memories.
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

User avatar
Diamond
Site Admin
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:55 am
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by Diamond » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 am

Ben Truelove wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 am
Here are some quick questions around virtual sex, cybersex or call it what you will.

1. What is your definition of virtual sex?
2. Have you ever had virtual sex, by your own definition? Not just on here, but on any site.
3. Have you masturbated either during or after a virtual sex session?
Can't believe I missed this thread

1. When messages are exchanged with both parties describing sexual acts and descriptions. There's no need for pictures, imagination is enough
2. Yes. Lots and lots. I have an online sub and I have plenty of interaction with others too
3. Yes of course
Try it. You might like it

User avatar
PENTUP
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:55 am
Gender: Male

Re: Virtual Sex

Post by PENTUP » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:37 am

Re sunshinestate's observation about the downloading / storing of texts, for future reference (!), one site which I frequent conveniently retains the full texts of all chats for 7 days, but only accessible to the original participants. It can often be quite hot to 'revisit' that conversation 24 hours later to re-read just how sexy it was!

Post Reply