Cyber partner

Anything sexual where those involved can't be together
yurigagarin
Treasurer

Re: Cyber partner

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:08 am

I'm awfully glad Money asked the question, because I too was unsure about the definition of a 'Cyber Partner' - and I suspect I'm not
the only one.
BH and Diamond, thanks to your replies things are a lot clearer now !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 am

I have one rule that cannot be broken: Real life comes first

It is at the end of the day a bit of fun for both participants. They need to realise that people have real life relationships, need to eat and sleep and take children to school etc. They shouldn't try to do anything that will affect that in any way
Try it. You might like it

Fox

Post by Fox » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:55 pm

I didn't know there's a name for that *turns red*

I guess I sort of have... haha
There's something special about having a cyber partner (can't say them words without laugh snorting) but on a serious note though I haven't gotten physical with with cyber partners I've probably done or experiences stuff with a cyber partner that I wouldnt with the real partners

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:23 am

That's exactly right. It's very different and you can go where you like, your only limit is you imagination. And knowing you will never meet does in fact take the pressure off

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:07 am

If anyone is still interested in finding a cyber partner I have one word for you: Twitter

Get on there, follow and retweet stuff you like and DM anyone who might be interested in talking to you. You will find someone (or more than one...) Just avoid the accounts that are just there to get money out of you

Gentlemanjayw

Post by Gentlemanjayw » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:58 pm

I have over the years had a few cyber partners, some have been brief moments and others have without any intention gone on for years. I have yet to meet a cyber playmate but maybe one day 😜
Be happy have fun be safe

magzine2

Post by magzine2 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:07 pm

I suppose a cyber partner could be someone you've had masturbation with over the internet.it can't be anything else,since you never meet.I've masturbated with a friend on Skype and it is exciting.but it turned difficult.I think you can have a cyber partner,but you have to find the right one.a bit like life really.

Princess

Post by Princess » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:08 pm

I have a cyber partner... aka House boy!

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:05 am

I've been lucky enough to have some amazing cyber partners. It's something I'm not sure I could do without

Princess

Post by Princess » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:35 am

Diamond wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:05 am
I've been lucky enough to have some amazing cyber partners. It's something I'm not sure I could do without
I guess that comes down to being with the right partner, having a partner that fulfils your needs wholly would mean I wouldn't need attention from elsewhere.