Bi-Curious

Devon-Ben

Bi-Curious

Post by Devon-Ben » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:53 pm

This is always confusing for me being Bi-curious.
Yes I think about it a lot and it excites me. But, I find myself attracted to many females of varying ages but very few males in fact almost zero.
I like to people watch and love to see the variety of females in age, size, general appearance. But looking at men does nothing for me at all.
It certainly frightens me to think that I might make a contact online only to find that the guy looks like a tramp and the last thing I want to do is visit a gay bar.
Being near to both Plymouth and Torquay I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities, its just that I can't find one that suits.
Your comments most welcome.

malvyn

Re: Bi-Curious

Post by malvyn » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Devon-Ben wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:53 pm
Yes I think about it a lot and it excites me. But, I find myself attracted to many females of varying ages but very few males in fact almost zero.
I like to people watch and love to see the variety of females in age, size, general appearance. But looking at men does nothing for me at all.
It certainly frightens me to think that I might make a contact online only to find that the guy looks like a tramp and the last thing I want to do is visit a gay bar.
Being near to both Plymouth and Torquay I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities, its just that I can't find one that suits.
Your comments most welcome.
Hi Ben

I don't know if I can help you but I can only say about my experiences.
The first time I just chatted to a guy on a web site and we decided to meet. My wife was away so he came over to my place. (Mistake). We chatted a while I showed him some pictures of my wife modelling but he was not really interested and left after a coffee.

The next time I chatted to a guy on the same site for about a month. We were both curious and we decided to to meet in a local supermarket for a chat. We hit it off and decided to make a date in a remote place, we met up and had a good time.

There have been others but my advise is not to rush in.
Dont knock it till youve tryed it. :facial:

Devon-Ben

Post by Devon-Ben » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:02 pm

I have had one meet with a guy to explore bondage, this was at my place and it was great, I really enjoyed it.
I guess our problem was that it was a first for both of us and it was difficult to know where the line was drawn.
I think we both could have taken things further.
I did regret not taking the lead, but he had more experience than me.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:32 am

Devon-Ben wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:53 pm
I know where you are coming from there Ben. I don't find men sexually attractive at all to look at. But I have and do enjoy sex with men. I don't consider myself bi but straight but play same sex
Try it. You might like it

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:32 am

Malvyn's advice (above) not to 'rush in' is very wise. If you are bi-curious, then take your time finding a likely companion.

I have a good friend up in the north of England who says he ALWAYS arranges to meet for a beer (or a coffee) and a chat, before committing to anything. Wise advice.

amarkoftruth

Post by amarkoftruth » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:27 pm

good post, certainly there are a lot of gorillas out there. In my experience it's best to always exchange pics then a meet in a bar to see if it gels, more than one if necessary. Getting the bi curios itch scratched is more complicated then it seems, pitching yourself into undefined meets will just turn you off for good

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:52 am

I was bi-curious for years and dabbled with men in couples as at the time I was part of a swinging couple myself. After going to LGBT support group I realised that I was really into MTF trans people and crossdressers having some of those tendencies myself. I think I fancy cocks rather than men. That said I am now in a relationship with an MTF trans lady and have never been happier. Take your time, figure out what you really want, but do not be afraid to experiment, you will never truly know what you want until you try it, so try it anyway. I think my ego liked the idea of casual sex more than the reality and being in a relationship is what really pushes my buttons. That said it's an open relationship so we can both see other people when we want to.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

VeryAndy

Post by VeryAndy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:32 pm

I'm another one who doesn't generally find men attractive but enjoys sex with men. I think a hard cock is gorgeous though. I have to see some photos before meeting and then have one or two social meets before going further. Once I'm comfortable with someone and his cock comes out then I start to feel the attraction. Hopefully this makes sense.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:47 pm

VeryAndy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:32 pm
I'm another one who doesn't generally find men attractive but enjoys sex with men. I think a hard cock is gorgeous though. I have to see some photos before meeting and then have one or two social meets before going further. Once I'm comfortable with someone and his cock comes out then I start to feel the attraction. Hopefully this makes sense.
It sounds like you have an experience or two that are well worth sharing Andy.
I too think a hard cock is a gorgeous sight but, unlike yourself, I have only the internet on which to base my opinion, except for my own cock which is, of course, a truly splendid sight!
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

VeryAndy

Post by VeryAndy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:38 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:47 pm
VeryAndy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:32 pm
It sounds like you have an experience or two that are well worth sharing Andy.
I too think a hard cock is a gorgeous sight but, unlike yourself, I have only the internet on which to base my opinion, except for my own cock which is, of course, a truly splendid sight!
I do have some experience and will get around to sharing some stories soon I'm sure. :)

I can definitely recommend getting you hands on a hard cock at some point. :D