Bi-Curious

Moderator: Moderators

Devon-Ben

Re: Bi-Curious

Post by Devon-Ben » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:33 pm

Thanks for all your replies, all very helpful.
Still waiting for that first opportunity and experience, but meantime I'll keep looking and enjoying photos of beautiful cocks.
It’s only kinky the first time. :D

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:28 am

Devon-Ben wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:33 pm
Still waiting for that first opportunity and experience, but meantime I'll keep looking and enjoying photos of beautiful cocks.
Sounds like a plan to me :)
Be kind, have fun, and no regrets ;)

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Devon-Ben wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:33 pm
I too am happy to admit to enjoying a well taken photograph of a gorgeous cock, especially if it's accompanied by a nicely shaven and heavy pair of balls. (You know who you are!)
I'm sure it will make the first experience all the better DB, having coveted the feel and taste of cock for so long.
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Gnashers

Post by Gnashers » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Glad I'm not on my own, in being bi-curious.
I have never been attracted to men, but the thought of frotting, docking, and similar none-penetrative sex with another male is very appealing.
The feeling of another hot load spurting over my bellend is something I think I really need to experience.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:03 pm

Gnashers wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:44 pm
Glad I'm not on my own, in being bi-curious.
I have never been attracted to men, but the thought of frotting, docking, and similar none-penetrative sex with another male is very appealing.
The feeling of another hot load spurting over my bellend is something I think I really need to experience.
Well said there Gnash.
I think you've just about summed up my bisexual cravings in a nutshell.
As for the thought of another man cumming over my cock and balls, then that's right up there as my bisexual fantasy number one, with my wife finishing him off with her expert and tender hands.
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Gnashers

Post by Gnashers » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Hahah nice one Ben, I'd go with that too. Not your wife of course ;-) my own.
Although, now I come to think about it lol......

Podgybelly

Post by Podgybelly » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:37 am

I have had a couple of encounters with same sex. Went to the Gay Sauna in Plymouth while there on holiday once. Had a multitude of cocks to suck, but would like something a bit more intimate. I am in Carlisle. I have been to the Sauna in Carlisle a couple of times, but too close to home. I have arranged a couple of meets on line and both have been disappointing.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:16 pm

It is hard to find someone even though in theory the world is full of horny cock loving men, finding one that's nearby and fits your needs and ability to meet is tricky.

If I can suggest from experience, a gay man is better if you are bi. And always do as you say you will. Don't say you will meet when you can't, or cancel without very good reason and re-arranging. Nobody likes that

And there are a lot of time wasters out there, just as in everything

I wish you the very best in your search though. Perseverence does pay off
Try it. You might like it

joker

Post by joker » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:23 am

I have quite a bit of experience with men but I'm hardly attracted to any men at all. If I can make a small connection with a man such as going for a beer or chatting online about stuff like music or films or hobbies then as soon as we get naked I'm good to go. I think someone else said that a hard cock is gorgeous and I totally agree. I guess I'm saying I'm not attracted to men but I am attracted to cock.

Lycrathong

Post by Lycrathong » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:06 pm

I'm very definitely gay, but I've found for some reason I'm often contacted by bi-curious guys. There seems to be a pattern - they want to suck my cock, they want to be fucked by me, but they don't want to kiss. They seem to leave satisfied.
Gay guy seeking sexy young lady to broaden my horizons.