Guests and Casual Browsers Please Read !

Board announcements
yurigagarin
Treasurer

Guests and Casual Browsers Please Read !

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:23 am

Hi folks,
lovely to see you browsing around the new UKSF2 forum, I hope you're finding lots of things of interesting stuff to enjoy.
If you're liking what you see, why not take the next step and join us here ??
Membership is totally free, secure and anonymous, and takes only a few minutes to register.
Listed below are a few of the board features that only membership brings. Hopefully it will encourage you to take the plunge and join

Members only threads
Members galleries (including creating your own)
Private messages
24/7 Chatroom
Active topic list
Not to mention membership of the friendliest and sexiest UK sex discussion board on the internet

What are you waiting for - Come on in :)
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Toady

Re: Guests and Casual Browsers Please Read !

Post by Toady » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 pm

I can highly recommend the chatroom. I don't tend to post much on forums rather preferring to chat directly. Being new to the group I have met only friendly welcoming and exciting people!!

See you there...

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:37 am

Bump
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi folks,
lovely to see you browsing around the new UKSF2 forum, I hope you're finding lots of things of interesting stuff to enjoy.
Membership is totally free, secure and anonymous, and takes only a few minutes to register.
Listed below are a few of the board features that only membership brings. Hopefully it will encourage you to take the plunge and join

Members only threads
Private messages
24/7 Chatroom
Active topic list
Not to mention membership of the friendliest and sexiest UK sex discussion board on the internet :) :)

What are you waiting for - Come on in

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 am

Hi folks,

Members only threads
Private messages
24/7 Chatroom
Active topic list
Not to mention membership of the friendliest and sexiest UK sex discussion board on the internet

What are you waiting for - Come on in , you won't regret it !!

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:03 am

Hi folks,

Members only threads
Private messages
24/7 Chatroom
Active topic list

forum.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:20 pm

yurigagarin wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:03 am
Hi folks,

Members only threads
Private messages
24/7 Chatroom
Active topic list

forum.png
forum.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:01 am

Hi folks,

Members only threads
Private messages
24/7 Chatroom
Active topic list

forum.png