Sexy Knickers

Clothing and underwear can be very sexy
Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Sexy Knickers

Post by Diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:55 am

Thanks Lady. I've looked in both those shoes before and not really liked what they have
Try it. You might like it

Lady L

Post by Lady L » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Just got back from TK Maxx and got some navy CK's for hubby and a gorgeous pale pink matching set for me, at a discounted price. Happy days!

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Well done. And lucky hubby

Broken_Halo

Post by Broken_Halo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:42 pm

I would love to treat myself to matching lingerie. It seems such a luxury though!

Bh x

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:44 pm

If you ask me, just buy the bra and don't worry about the knickers

Especially tomorrow when it's no knickers day....

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:57 am

Victoria’s Secret used to not be too bad but can’t say we’ve been in there recently. Sounds a bit of strange shop to look in for larger sizes but the Large size actually used to be pretty good.
They used to have a deal of like 6/7 pairs for like £25 which I don’t think works out too bad in the end. And they have loads of different styles to choose from.
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:46 am

Lady L wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:05 pm
Debenhams have a good selection of quality lingerie. Especially in the frequent sales they have. I also love to have a rummage in TK Maxx - they sometimes have high end lingerie at knock down prices.👙
Oh Lady L - I've never thought of you as a female who 'rummages' in TK Maxx - I always imagined you to be a High Street boutique kind of girl ! :)

I know these types of panties can sometimes be considered uncomfortable and impractical., but I thought this was such a lovely photo it
just deserved to be shared on here !
panties.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:20 am

Yuri's beautiful panty shot reminds me of a true-life experience I had recently in the lingerie department of our local M&S store. I was admiring a very skimpy little red lace number with black lace trimmings. "Can I be of assistance?" asked a pretty young sales assistant, seeing me handling a pair. I wondered whether to bluff it out and claim that I was thinking of buying them for my wife. "Err yes, thankyou. ButI'm not sure if they're the right size." "What size does madam take?" she asked innocently. I swallowed hard. "Err...actually they're for me." To her enormous credit the young woman didn't bat an eyelid. She simply glanced down at my hips, said: "A 34 will do fine. I'll go and fetch you a pair."

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:23 am

I think these days shop asistants do get a few men buying lingerie for themselves.

Did they fit OK?

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:08 pm

Perfect fit!