Little nervous...

Say hello. We are all very friendly and it's a good place to make your first post
KinkInTheCloset

Little nervous...

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:17 am

Hi Everyone,

As the title suggests I’m a bit nervous posting here, although I’ve spent the last few nights just reading through some posts on the old sight before noticing a new one had been opened. you all seem so nice and accepting.

I’ve been married for 15 years and we married very young so both reasonably inexperienced, although I had been in a fairly sexually adventurous relationship previously. I’ve always loved sex and been super confident and totally open minded about trying just about anything once.

I really joined as you are all so open and I need advice on how to help hubby be a little more adventurous in the bedroom. As my name suggests, I like a little kink, nothing too extreme (I keep that for fantasies I’d rather not act out) but you know, I guess what some would probably think of as beginner kink. Problem is, hubby is quite a straight laced kinda guy and he’s not got much imagination in the bedroom (his words, not mines) and I feel like he’s a bit closed minded, I just want to work out how to open his eyes to pleasure of other stuff like playing around with some beginner Dom/sub in the bedroom, toys, bit of orgasm control, occasional consensual forced fun... you know?

Anyway... I’m going to make a separate thread on that... but wanted to say hi and briefly explain what brought me here. I’ll do another thread in the general chat (I think that would be the right place?) about it.

KiTc

Ben Truelove

Re: Little nervous...

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:14 am

Hi there KiTc.
Welcome to the forum and I think you'll find plenty of advice and ideas on here to keep you occupied.
Have fun.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:20 am

Best way is to look at sex/toys sites and talk about which toys/clothes or fantasies turn you both on and maybe gently incorporate them into your play.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:54 am

Hi Kitc,
Lovely to have you as a new member and welcome to the forum.
And please don't be shy and nervous about enjoying yourself on this great little site of ours, cos it is really a fun place to be.
As you've probably already found out from the posts and replies you've received, this place is full of friendly boys and girls willing
to chat and advise on anything you care to talk about , so please don't be afraid to post about anything you're interested in.
And whatever particular thing interests you - don't worry 'cos this is a friendly chat forum for sexy open people, and rest assured
none of us here will ever judge or rubbish you - that's not our way.
So get busy browsing and posting and have fun !
Yuri
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

sunshinestate100

Post by sunshinestate100 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:22 am

Hi there, Welcome, I'm also a newbie, I don't think anyone bites(not unless you want them to). Hope you find answers and people to talk to!!
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:05 pm

Hi there KitC. Nice to see you here. I can't do more than endorse what others have said.
Getting naughtier by the day

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

I spent a couple of days lurking, just reading posts etc so I already had the idea of how friendly everyone is. Already gotten loads of ideas.

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Iamsomoney

Post by Iamsomoney » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi there KiTc.

Welcome to our little forum. You'll find people here are very friendly. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
You're so money and you don't even know it!!

sheppybabes

Post by sheppybabes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:01 am

hi and wecome

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Iamsomoney wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:48 pm
Hi there KiTc.

Welcome to our little forum. You'll find people here are very friendly. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
Iamsomoney wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:48 pm
Hi there KiTc.

Thanks. Loving how friendly everyone is.