I'm new, so be gentle

Say hello. We are all very friendly and it's a good place to make your first post
User avatar
sunshinestate100
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am
Gender: Male

I'm new, so be gentle

Post by sunshinestate100 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Hi, thought I would give the forums a try as I have been in a non intimate marriage for many years and I am at that stage where I need a bit of escapism. I am a fun, loving, caring guy who likes to flirt ( when wife is not around obviously) I'm one of those people that likes to listen and give advice if asked. I Never judge anyone, as we are all individuals. Now in my mature years( over 40) I realise I hate wearing clothes!!
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

User avatar
Lady L
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:27 pm
Gender: Female

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by Lady L » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Hi sunshine and welcome to the forum.

User avatar
Hovis
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 4:08 pm
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by Hovis » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Hi there, Mr Sunshine, great to see you here, I hope you enjoy our company. I'm sure you will be a great addition to our family.
Getting naughtier by the day

User avatar
yurigagarin
Treasurer
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:31 pm

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:24 pm
Hi, thought I would give the forums a try as I have been in a non intimate marriage for many years and I am at that stage where I need a bit of escapism. I am a fun, loving, caring guy who likes to flirt ( when wife is not around obviously) I'm one of those people that likes to listen and give advice if asked. I Never judge anyone, as we are all individuals. Now in my mature years( over 40) I realise I hate wearing clothes!!
Hi sunshine - from what you've written above, I think you are going to fit in just fine my friend !
Welcome aboard, feel free to browse and post all you want , and ask away anything you like 'cos we're all friends here and
just happy to chat !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

User avatar
Diamond
Site Admin
Posts: 818
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:55 am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by Diamond » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:27 am

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:24 pm
Hi, thought I would give the forums a try as I have been in a non intimate marriage for many years and I am at that stage where I need a bit of escapism. I am a fun, loving, caring guy who likes to flirt ( when wife is not around obviously) I'm one of those people that likes to listen and give advice if asked. I Never judge anyone, as we are all individuals. Now in my mature years( over 40) I realise I hate wearing clothes!!
Sorry I'm late with my welcome, I'm just back from holiday. You sound exactly right for these forums. Have fun
Try it. You might like it

User avatar
Gdawg
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:17 am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by Gdawg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:06 am

I think it is sad when the spark goes out a marriage. I am sure you love your wife but it's long last that stage of there ever being any surprises to uncover.

And I guess you don't even talk about it. I have been there. You don't want to talk about it as you no longer see your partner as a sexual being. Just someone you are fond of but you don't want to fuck them anymore.

If only we could go back in time to have a chat with our younger selves. Not to avert the relationship. More to figure out what could be done to keep it going. What that would be I am not sure.

With me it's always that thing of wanting what I don't have. That's not a good way to be because there comes a time when you can never have what you don't have but would like.

User avatar
yurigagarin
Treasurer
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:19 pm

Gdawg wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:06 am
I think it is sad when the spark goes out a marriage. I am sure you love your wife but it's long last that stage of there ever being any surprises to uncover.

And I guess you don't even talk about it. I have been there. You don't want to talk about it as you no longer see your partner as a sexual being. Just someone you are fond of but you don't want to fuck them anymore.

If only we could go back in time to have a chat with our younger selves. Not to avert the relationship. More to figure out what could be done to keep it going. What that would be I am not sure.

With me it's always that thing of wanting what I don't have. That's not a good way to be because there comes a time when you can never have what you don't have but would like.
Gdawg - a lovely reply and one that mirrors my own circumstances to a certain extent. There are things I wish I had done earlier in my life to perhaps change the way things have turned out for me, but even though the sexual aspect of my marriage is almost nonexistent I love my wife dearly and I'm afraid she's stuck with me 'til the end !

And I personally find chatting and posting on this forum a great help to me - there are some great like minded folk on here !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

User avatar
Gdawg
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:17 am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by Gdawg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:33 pm

YG. I tell myself all the time "No regrets" but I think I am kidding myself on. It's only natural to have regrets but that's life isn't it?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Always think of the good times and if things had worked out differently, they might not necessarily have worked out better.

Your missus is not stuck with you. Just as much you are not stuck with her. You are both free to stay or leave as you wish. I left my wife early on as I knew I couldn't hack it long term. That was a good decision but I don't regret getting with her in the first place. I did live her at one point.

My current partner is a keeper. We love each other very much. Think about that. Don't put up with something you know will drive you to resentment. But if you really love your wife (and I am sure you do) you will see it out.

User avatar
yurigagarin
Treasurer
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Gdawg wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:33 pm
YG. I tell myself all the time "No regrets" but I think I am kidding myself on. It's only natural to have regrets but that's life isn't it?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Always think of the good times and if things had worked out differently, they might not necessarily have worked out better.

Your missus is not stuck with you. Just as much you are not stuck with her. You are both free to stay or leave as you wish. I left my wife early on as I knew I couldn't hack it long term. That was a good decision but I don't regret getting with her in the first place. I did live her at one point.

My current partner is a keeper. We love each other very much. Think about that. Don't put up with something you know will drive you to resentment. But if you really love your wife (and I am sure you do) you will see it out.
Gdawg - Of course there are regrets and I do feel sad at times, but I have never resented Mrs Yuri for the way she feels. That's the way things have turned out for me, it is what it is, and I have come to terms with it.
But when you have someone you love as I have, walking away will never be an option for me.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

User avatar
Gdawg
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:17 am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm new, so be gentle

Post by Gdawg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 pm

If the sexual side of your relationship has gone YG then you have to at least try talking with your missus about it. If your missus doesn't want to talk about it then you have a big decision to make. Accept it or don't and if it's the latter then you have another decision to make.

Post Reply