A Sex Journal

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories
Ben Truelove

A Sex Journal

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:32 pm

For many years now, I've kept a sex journal or diary in which I note all my sexy occurrences, thoughts and fantasies.
Not only is it arousing to write down any particular sexy thoughts, it's quite a turn on to record details of what I/we got up to, say, in the small hours earlier that day.
Do any of you naughty people possess such a wonderful journal of your activities, dreams and fantasies?
Oh yes, dreams! Any erotic dreams are also recorded in as much detail as I can remember.
It's a good read believe me!
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

Voshigirl

Re: A Sex Journal

Post by Voshigirl » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:29 pm

I dont, but it's a lovely idea. Maybe I should.

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:49 pm

A very interesting idea, definitely worth an explore. Would be interesting to see the results :)

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:24 pm

The results for me are as follows;
1. It's nice to sit and just write about any sexy occurrences of the day.
2. If I've had sex or wanked off during the day, it's a real turn on recording every graphic detail. What we did, positions we fucked in and where I came are all things that I record in graphic detail.
3. Best of all, I let my wife read my journal at the end of the year, which she seems to enjoy. She appreciates that I often write down that I've sent her a naughty text or pic, which usually explains in words or pictorial, just what I 'd like to be doing to her.

Iamsomoney

Post by Iamsomoney » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:21 pm

I don't write a journal. It sounds like a really good idea.

When I was younger I wrote a list of celebrities that I found attractive and wanked my way down it. Great fun.
You're so money and you don't even know it!!

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Iamsomoney wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:21 pm
I don't write a journal. It sounds like a really good idea.

When I was younger I wrote a list of celebrities that I found attractive and wanked my way down it. Great fun.
Great post Iam.
I may be 51 but my top ten celebrity crushes have their own gallery on my phone
As for celebrity wanks from yesteryear, Olivia Newton John was firmly in my thoughts as a randy teenager, closely followed by Joanna Lumley as Purdey.
I quickly lost count of how many times Purdey took me from behind over Steed's Jaguar!
In terms of sex journals, those two lovely ladies would've filled a 'page to a day' diary back then!