Have you watched people have sex or have others watch you have sex? which would be more exciting

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories
yurigagarin
Treasurer

Have you watched people have sex or have others watch you have sex? which would be more exciting

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:26 am

I was wondering folks, have you ever been fortunate enough to watch people have sex or had others watch you have sex ?
Which of these two things would you find the more exciting I wonder ?

I have only ever been fortunate enough to watch a couple having sex once, and I found it an utterly erotic experience !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Sensual60

Re: Have you watched people have sex or have others watch you have sex? which would be more exciting

Post by Sensual60 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:59 am

Both, there used to be a good cam site and myself and my then wife used to put on a show and enjoy being watched and watch others. Also as swingers we saw other people do it and they watched us with each of them it was very liberating!
Try it twice, you might just like it!

Ben Truelove

Re: Have you watched people have sex or have others watch you have sex? which would be more exciting

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:58 am

I've been fortunate enough to watch people having sex on four occasions.
1. During a threesome (MFM) on holiday.
2. During a same room sex session on the same holiday.
3. As part of what started as part of a strip show on a stag do, which progressed to a full on sex show.
4. When one of my friends fucked a girlfriend of his on view of about 15 of us in the rugby club changing rooms.
I'd have to say that of those four experiences, number 3 was probably the best, mainly because of the unexpected turn of events and the fact that our stripper was being paid to do it. The excitement in the room was incredible when we realised that, for £5 extra from each one of her audience, she would suck and fuck him for all to see. She did a bloody good job of it too
It was my job to collect the fivers! I've never seen so many men willing to part with cash so quickly.
All in a good cause eh?
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:58 am
I've been fortunate enough to watch people having sex on four occasions.
1. During a threesome (MFM) on holiday.
2. During a same room sex session on the same holiday.
3. As part of what started as part of a strip show on a stag do, which progressed to a full on sex show.
4. When one of my friends fucked a girlfriend of his on view of about 15 of us in the rugby club changing rooms.
I'd have to say that of those four experiences, number 3 was probably the best, mainly because of the unexpected turn of events and the fact that our stripper was being paid to do it. The excitement in the room was incredible when we realised that, for £5 extra from each one of her audience, she would suck and fuck him for all to see. She did a bloody good job of it too
It was my job to collect the fivers! I've never seen so many men willing to part with cash so quickly.
All in a good cause eh?
Wow Ben, brilliant answer - number 3 sounds like a fabulous night was enjoyed by all, not least the groom !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

EssexManThatCan

Post by EssexManThatCan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:40 am

Hey there. Ive done both but didnt think i was being watched lol. When i turned 18 a women of 34 was adament she was taking me home to show me a thing or 2 well sadly didnt show me much more apart from its possible to have a constant rock on for more than 5hrs but story goes we played it cool back to hers with her bestie asleep sofa opposite, (i tried for the 2) in the middle of it guess whos having a play. What a turn on lol
I say it how it is, no beating around the bush. :queening:

EssexManThatCan

Post by EssexManThatCan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:42 am

As 4 watching didnt really do it 4 me but i dont mind sharing if u want to know.

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:41 am

Re Ben's reminiscence of that stag do which raised all that money, wouldn't it be a wonderful UKSF2 fund-raiser if we could a) find a discreet village hall, somewhere in Middle England; b) hire that stripper for the night; and c) all divi up £5 (with inflation, I expect it is probably £10 now) to fuck her, on condition that the kitty went into UKSF2's bank account.

EssexManThatCan

Post by EssexManThatCan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Thats clever thinking and count me in. Everyones a winner haha.