Fleshlight

Discussions about sex toys, advice and reviews
piercedguy

Fleshlight

Post by piercedguy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:25 pm

How many members have a fleshlight and use it regular?

On my second now, Mrs PG got both of them for me.
Found the first one hidden in my case when I went to work away once about 8 years ago.

So I rock up to a hotel in a Germany after an early morning flight, long day at work.
Dump the bags then head down the bar for some food and a couple of beers.
Night to the lads, up to room, strip off open case for shower get lube (hotel wank compulsory) boxers and uh fleshlight????

Wow. This thing is massive. I thought they looked like a torch! It does, a military grade one. Jesus.

Took the top off, sitting there was this pink virgin pussy all fresh, powdered and ready to roll. My dick just went boom, throbbing. I wanted in, now.

Stuck some lube on my dick, stuck a good squirt “inside her”, parting her gentle lips then started to ease my cock in. Jesus it was tight. The feeling was wow, really intense. My PA makes my head really sensitive and it was tugging on the ripples and almost felt electric right down to my balls.

I unscrewed the back to see what that was like and with the lid off it changed the whole feeling again. Started to stroke quicker and my god this thing was good. Every part of my cock was just being stimulated as this thing fucked and sucked at the same time.

It didn’t take long before I chucked my load and there was a lot of it. I had to stop whilst cumming, the almost pain was to intense. I had my face planted in the bed especially as a co worker was next door.

That thing was like a bucket when I went back home the week after.
Shower, bed, sofa, more bed, stuck between the bed and mattress, the opportunities are endless.

Gave Mrs PG a wink on the way in, she gave me a big smile back.

PENTUP

Re: Fleshlight

Post by PENTUP » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 am

Being a naturally squeamish type, I think it's the 'clean up' operation which puts me off these gismos.

A convincing and stimulating artificial vagina sounds like Sexual Nirvana - until you realise that you've got to clean out all your Man Goo that you've just shot into it!

On a vaguely-related thread topic, does anybody know whether any manufacturer has ever produced a Jane Fonda sex doll?

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:31 am

I don't use a flashlight but I have one of those squishy-type rubber devices. She feels lovely to cum inside and the small holes at the other end make it really easy to clean in the shower.
It's also quite a turn on when I clean her, knowing why and how I caused such a mess in the first place.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:15 am

@ Ben: where do I buy one of these 'squishy-type' rubber devices? Does the shop named A*** S****** sell them?

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:17 am

PENTUP wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:15 am
@ Ben: where do I buy one of these 'squishy-type' rubber devices? Does the shop named A*** S****** sell them?
I don't know Pentup but the online store that caters for bees who adore their produce most certainly does, and she wasn't very expensive either.
Just ask for 'Squishy Sue' and tell them Ben Truelove recommended her.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.