Kissing

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories
Devon-Ben

Kissing

Post by Devon-Ben » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Okay, I'm not sure where to start with this one, but here goes.

Do girls find it easy to kiss other girls (This relates to all females of any age, just like calling you all girls).

Its something that is a real turn on for me. But then I started thinking about guys kissing guys.
A friend directed me to a guys only page where kissing seems to be widely accepted.
I'm defo not gay just have an interest in other guys cocks and would love to meet another guy for fun and games but not at all sure about kissing.

Any thoughts ?

Ben Truelove

Re: Kissing

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:39 pm

Great question Ben and as a man with a healthy interest in sampling some male-male action, kissing has crossed my mind on many occasions.
I can only answer in theory I'm afraid but I'd like to think that if I fancied another man enough to enjoy oral sex with him, and maybe more, then I would see kissing as a natural part of our lovemaking. I would hope that he would also see it the same way.
Perhaps I'll get to put my theory into practice one day.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.