Sexy Statistics

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories
Ben Truelove

Sexy Statistics

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm

I thought I'd keep the focus well and truly on sex with this thread about sexy statistics.
Here's one I found on the Daily Mail website from some time ago that really aroused and surprised me.

Eighty-nine percent of people report fantasising about threesomes. Straight men are far more likely to prefer the man/woman/woman combo, which is handy because straight women are more open to threesomes with another woman than they are with two men.

Anybody care to join in?
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

magzine2

Re: Sexy Statistics

Post by magzine2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 pm

When and where can we meet?

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 am

No takers yet I see.

Well here's another sexy statistic that may just reassure some of you naughty men on here, myself included.

A surprising number of straight married men (about 58 per cent) have ‘cuckold fantasies’ – meaning they find the prospect of their wives having sex with other guys to be sexually arousing.

Another one from the Daily Mail article that I have to say surprised me, in that the percentage is so high.
I'm one of the 58% if you hadn't already guessed!
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:09 am

Ben Truelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 am
No takers yet I see.

Well here's another sexy statistic that may just reassure some of you naughty men on here, myself included.

A surprising number of straight married men (about 58 per cent) have ‘cuckold fantasies’ – meaning they find the prospect of their wives having sex with other guys to be sexually arousing.

Another one from the Daily Mail article that I have to say surprised me, in that the percentage is so high.
I'm one of the 58% if you hadn't already guessed!
Ben, I am definitely one of the 58% who would adore his wife to have sex with other guys - although in my case that scenario will always remain
just a longed for fantasy.
There is a guy I chat with elsewhere who has confided in me that the sight and sound of his wife being fucked by another man gives him the
most amazing sexual stimulation.
Ben, I do hope that one day soon you can persuade your good lady wife to fulfil your cuckold fantasy my friend. ;)
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:23 am

A study in 2017 found the following;
43% of men reported having anal sex at sometime in their lives with a person of the opposite sex.
The same study found the figure amongst women to be 37%.
Are these figures more or less than expected I wonder?
Despite it being a popular activity in easily accessible pirn movies, it seems that considerably less than half of us have tried it.
I'm very lucky to be in the very naughty minority in this study!