For the older gentlemen: What keeps you so in to sex?

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories
yurigagarin
Treasurer

For the older gentlemen: What keeps you so in to sex?

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:17 pm

I've got quite a few male friends here on UKSF2 in their fifties and sixties, and I was just wondering what it is about sex that keeps us older men so involved with it?
What keeps us all coming back to UKSF2 so much?
Not that there's anything wrong with it, just curious about the allure of sex at a mature age.

In my particular case this is an easy question to answer.
I am into sex because I can still get aroused. Since I first became aware that my prick could get hard and create physical and emotional pleasure I've been into sex. Even at 68 years of age I can still become aroused quite easily, especially now that I've shed a bit of weight, plus being here on the forum there is always a wealth of posts to read and sexy folk to chat with, which all helps to keep my libido nicely motivated !

Any thoughts from you guys ??
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

magzine2

Re: For the older gentlemen: What keeps you so in to sex?

Post by magzine2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:22 pm

I think we try to hold on to our youth.I come here and other sites to become excited and get an erection.when you're young,you get erections all the time.getting older,they're not as hard or as frequent as before.I'm afraid it's just a result of growing old.Sir Roger Bannister can't run a 4minute mile now,and us old farts can't do now what we did in our 20s.that's life!

Diamond
Site Admin

Re: For the older gentlemen: What keeps you so in to sex?

Post by Diamond » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:23 am

I'll have to wait until February when I am 50 to let you know
Try it. You might like it