Good evening all!

Say hello. We are all very friendly and it's a good place to make your first post
Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Good evening all!

Post by Diamond » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:12 pm

It's a nice touch

Although I like it when it's a new name every time I look because that means the forum is growing 😊
Try it. You might like it

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:41 pm

Indeed! How long has the forum been in existence?

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:43 pm

I am currently working on a new 'project'... A website for adults, when I am up and running (almost certainly a couple of months into the new year) I'll happily add a banner/link etc on there (if I am allowed to do so).

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:07 pm

That sounds promising. If it's non commercial you can certainly put a link to it here

The forum has been around since the start of June but was started by a core of refugees from the original UK Sex Forum which developed a fault and there were no system admins to correct it. So it's still early days in lots of ways

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:31 pm

It is blog/review site (aimed at women).

Ah ok, yes I ended up at the 'original' site, which clearly led me here. All looks to be good though! It's fab when you see the numbers increasing (I have another commercial/blog site already running and I still get excited when I see the viewer numbers going up!). I shall do my best to forward people here, I think its great that people can be who they really are sexually (or even who they pretend to be) without fear of judgement etc. I have been called a Harlot and other idiotic names (from another non-sexual forum) because I chose to flirt and 'chat' with some of the guys there. It's all just banter and a bit of fun to me but it really got the backs up of some of the community and it wasn't even anything sexual!
I think I'm gonna like it here!

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:25 pm

You an certainly be who you are here without fear of judgement or name calling (well, unless you want it of course 😉)

And I hope your blog goes very well and you can certainly post about it on here

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:29 pm

Hahaha... I only like to be called names while roped up... otherwise, you can call me Princess :P

yurigagarin

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Princess wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:29 pm
Hahaha... I only like to be called names while roped up... otherwise, you can call me Princess :P
Princess just to reiterate what Diamond said earlier, this is a non judgemental forum for like minded friends with lots of different
interests and likes, and all are welcome, as long as they follow the guidelines of this lovely place !
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:14 pm

I shall be sure to try and behave myself! Please feel free to put me in my place if I step out of line.

Iamsomoney

Post by Iamsomoney » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:35 am

Hi Princess. Welcome to the forum from another Essex member.
You're so money and you don't even know it!!