Leg/ass worship...

Discuss attraction to specific body parts
Princess

Leg/ass worship...

Post by Princess » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:32 pm

My all time favourite leg wear....
20190628_151133.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yurigagarin

Re: Leg/ass worship...

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Very nice Princess !
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with :)

sheppybabes

Post by sheppybabes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:01 pm

nice

outbackjack

Post by outbackjack » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:55 am

I've always been a tit man (the main thing that I noticed when I first met my wife was that she had nice tits), but one time in Place de la Concorde in Paris there were two french girls leaning on a railing. They had cut off shorts revealing half their bum cheeks and legs that went all the way up and back down the other side. Oh and they were wearing thongs, it took a measure of self control and the presence of the wife to keep my hands off those perfect cheeks.
You know that you're a dirty old man when you look at your grand-daughter and think "Nice tits"

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:57 am

outbackjack wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:55 am
I've always been a tit man (the main thing that I noticed when I first met my wife was that she had nice tits), but one time in Place de la Concorde in Paris there were two french girls leaning on a railing. They had cut off shorts revealing half their bum cheeks and legs that went all the way up and back down the other side. Oh and they were wearing thongs, it took a measure of self control and the presence of the wife to keep my hands off those perfect cheeks.
That's quite a picture you've painted there OJ; one that's so easy to visualise.
It sounds like the 'city of love' delivered a lovely treat for you on that memorable occasion.
But coming back to the subject of wives and tits, I too was taken aback by the sheer loveliness of my wife's tits when I first met her, although that was in my role as her manager, five years before we got together. She claims that I didn't really notice her at that time by my first impression of her was what gorgeous tits were hiding beneath her blouse.
I most certainly have never been disappointed when meeting them in the flesh.
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.