The Naked Philanthropist

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories
PENTUP

The Naked Philanthropist

Post by PENTUP » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:03 am

I have to say I have enormous admiration for sex worker Californian Kaylen Ward, for flashing her gorgeous titties on Instagram (before the prudish owners banned it) and hoovering up $700,000 for the victims of the Australian bush fires.

Diamond
Site Admin

Re: The Naked Philanthropist

Post by Diamond » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:43 pm

That's a great positive news story for sex workers, people who normally get treated as if they don't deserve any respect when in fact they are just people doing a job.

I can also see why Instagram (which is very popular with minors) would want to discourage this kind of content

She should have used Twitter
Try it. You might like it

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 pm

...or maybe we should have invited her onto UKSF?

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the planet. Sir Elton John CH has pledged $1-million for the relief of the homeless and the animals driven from their habitats. Give that man a Peerage!

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:54 am

And while little Elt was announcing his $1-million pledge, HRH was delivering a nauseatingly-insincere ‘message’, reading from a tele-prompter with one hand in his pocket. What a pity he couldn’t have dipped that hand in a bit deeper and come across with a donation as generous as Elton John’s.