Attention All New Members

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories

Moderator: Moderators

yurigagarin

Attention All New Members

Post by yurigagarin » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:43 am

Hi there folks, so glad you've taken the plunge and decided to join our happy little forum, you definitely will not regret it !
This is a unique place on the internet where UK-centric adults can find others to discuss sex and sexual issues , plus lot of non-sex related
chat too !
We all view sex differently and this is a place to be yourself and where others won't judge you or your interests
It's a place to freely discuss sex and sexuality between consenting adults, chat with like minded people, and most importantly a place to feel
safe and at home.
Can I suggest that if you're comfortable doing so, you post some details about yourself in the "Introduce Yourself Here" thread ?
Nothing too specific, just tell us a little bit about yourself, your likes and interests, stuff like that- just to give your friends on here
a chance to respond and say hi.

This is after all a chat forum and we love to talk, but we can't chat to you if you don't chat to us can we ? :D
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

Voshigirl

Re: Attention All New Members

Post by Voshigirl » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:00 pm

Good post there Yuri. Very succinct

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:01 pm

Very welcoming and friendly :D Sums you up very succinctly Yuri :P Great post :)
Be kind, have fun, and no regrets ;)

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 am

I think it's fair to say we were all nervous about signing up or making our first post. But really we would all just be glad to hear from you. You don't need to have some particularly fascinating sexual insight or erotic story to join in. You don't even need to do more than say hello

I'm a member of a few forums and this is the most open and welcoming one I know
Try it. You might like it

yurigagarin

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Voshigirl wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:00 pm
Good post there Yuri. Very succinct
Thank you Voshigirl, I'm just trying to get our new members to say hello - as Diamond pointed out a quick post just saying hi is all that
is needed to break the ice and start an interactive chat.

And chatting is what we all do best isn't it ! :)
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:36 pm

As I write this there are 4 guests. Go on sign up and say hello. Its only five letters and they are all on the top two rows of your keyboard. It could ever easier if you say just "yo"
Getting naughtier by the day