Naughty Thoughts !

Sometimes we all need to indulge in some DIY
yurigagarin
Treasurer

Naughty Thoughts !

Post by yurigagarin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:16 am

I was just wondering if anyone had ever masturbated thinking about someone or something you maybe shouldn't have?
Perhaps a friends wife or girlfriend, your boss at work, a distant relative, or someone of the same sex?
Another member of the forum maybe ??

Would love to hear if you would care to share ! :)
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Ben Truelove

Re: Naughty Thoughts !

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:59 am

Great thread Yuri.
I have to say that I often find myself wanking off to naughty thoughts, some might say explicitly graphic naughty thoughts, of what I'd like to be doing to another man; a younger, well-endowed man.
These thoughts often turn to what I'd like this friend to be doing to my ready and very willing wife.
No more thinking is required once I reach that stage.
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.

Maurice-Mynah

Post by Maurice-Mynah » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:17 am

Yuri, I would say that what you describe is what I do for 99% of my wanks. Close straight (male) friends, friends who are couples or even groups of friends and acquaintances. I use the lot!

Sartorial

Post by Sartorial » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:26 am

I’m bi but wank far more over men, always have. I do wank a lot over my wife getting fucked by other men though.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Sartorial wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:26 am
I do wank a lot over my wife getting fucked by other men though.
If I had £5 for every millilitre of cum I've stained the bed sheets with thinking about this, I would probably be driving a Tesla by now, dropping my wife off to spend the afternoon with her well-endowed lover.
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.

Iamsomoney

Post by Iamsomoney » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:39 pm

I often wank about people I work with. Normally about what we'd be doing if left alone in the office after work.
You're so money and you don't even know it!!

Merlin52

Post by Merlin52 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:51 pm

Yes when I meet my present wife she was 48 and had older sons the eldest was 28 ish he had a friend who was a bit older A my wife fancied him not sure but at a house party she disappeared i recently found here coming out of the garage with this guy she said they had been looking at her M/bike ?? They were spent from the party for about 40-30 mins I know she was good at fuckin g standing up plus she didn't wear nickers nice wanking thoughts

Merlin52

Post by Merlin52 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:48 pm

:suckfuck:
Merlin52 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:51 pm
Yes when I meet my present wife she was 48 and had older sons the eldest was 28 ish he had a friend who was a bit older A my wife fancied him not sure but at a house party she disappeared i recently found here coming out of the garage with this guy she said they had been looking at her M/bike ?? They were spent from the party for about 40-30 mins I know she was good at fuckin g standing up plus she didn't wear nickers nice iwankith have always wondered about that night as she had a few more drinks after the garage incident and got passed and went to bed and would let me touch her I do know she was very wet as in the morning when she got up there was a set patch on here side of the bed we have never discussed this subject I am sure she did I have had many ranks thinking about it 😊