Clothed or Unclothed?

Clothing and underwear can be very sexy
WriterLust94

Clothed or Unclothed?

Post by WriterLust94 » Thu May 14, 2020 6:43 pm

Hello all :) Hope you're keeping well.

I was having a chat with a lovely new member, and the subject of whether all men like seeing women in sexy lingerie or not, so I thought I'd throw this question out to everyone, men and women alike? Do you like it? Do you like to see others wearing it? etc

Personally I can be split; I love to see a woman in stockings with/without suspenders, I think they just extenuate every sexy curve of the legs ;) on the other hand, I think the naked person wearing them might have something to do with it :D

Where do you all stand?

WL X
Be kind, have fun, and no regrets ;)

Iamsomoney

Re: Clothed or Unclothed?

Post by Iamsomoney » Thu May 14, 2020 8:30 pm

I love seeing women in sexy underwear. Sometimes I find that more exciting than when they are completely naked
You're so money and you don't even know it!!

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Thu May 14, 2020 10:47 pm

WriterLust94 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:43 pm
Hello all :) Hope you're keeping well.

I was having a chat with a lovely new member, and the subject of whether all men like seeing women in sexy lingerie or not, so I thought I'd throw this question out to everyone, men and women alike? Do you like it? Do you like to see others wearing it? etc

Personally I can be split; I love to see a woman in stockings with/without suspenders, I think they just extenuate every sexy curve of the legs ;) on the other hand, I think the naked person wearing them might have something to do with it :D

Where do you all stand?

WL X
Good question WL
There are few sights more sensual than a sexy lady with her curvy body encased in fine lingerie , silk stockings and high heels can there ?

lingerie 4.png
But as most of you are aware I'm also very partial to the sight of a beautiful woman wearing nothing but body jewelry and a pair of high
heel sandals to accentuate the shapely curve of her calves and legs - heaven ! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Fri May 15, 2020 6:38 am

@ Yuri: I think your lady in black hold-ups, corset and elbow-length gloves is absolutely mouth-watering!

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Fri May 15, 2020 10:13 am

Just for you PENTUP !

mirror 5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

UK72

Post by UK72 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Seen from a woman´s perspective: I absolutely love to put on my sexy underwear. Coupled with some nice stilettos of course ;)
The thing I love most about it is the anticipation of the look on my husband´s face when he removes my dress and sees what I´m wearing underneath. That look of completely and utterly love and desire makes my pussy really juicy and ready :mrgreen:
The only thing I don´t wear though is g-strings. I just don´t like them. So no panties for me ;) :twisted: :mrgreen: :blush:
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste :twisted: :suckfuck: :smiley-3some:

UK72

Post by UK72 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Ohhh and PS: I like seeing other women in sexy underwear as well ;-)

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:26 pm

UK72 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 pm
Seen from a woman´s perspective: I absolutely love to put on my sexy underwear. Coupled with some nice stilettos of course ;)
The thing I love most about it is the anticipation of the look on my husband´s face when he removes my dress and sees what I´m wearing underneath. That look of completely and utterly love and desire makes my pussy really juicy and ready :mrgreen:
The only thing I don´t wear though is g-strings. I just don´t like them. So no panties for me ;) :twisted: :mrgreen: :blush:
A fantastic answer UK72! ;) :blush: Definitely got me hot under the collar, I can definitely see your husbands perspective :queening: I do have a question for you though, what about on a man, what clothing, if any would you view as looking sexy/alluring on a guy? :) X

UK72

Post by UK72 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Besides seeing a man totally naked I really love seeing him in a pair of tight boxers where I can REALLY see him bulge when he gets hard ;)

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:31 pm

UK72 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Besides seeing a man totally naked I really love seeing him in a pair of tight boxers where I can REALLY see him bulge when he gets hard ;)
Well I know what my next pic will be then ;) :blush:

Thank you for perspective X