Virtual foursome

Real life sexual encounters
UK72

Virtual foursome

Post by UK72 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:35 pm

My husband Austin and I left the city yesterday for a while to enjoy some peace quiet and nature in our big house in the lovely Cotswold. All weekend leading up to this I had been SO incredibly turned on because this Thursday his best friend Ethan will come and stay with us for a long weekend. I know from past remarks I have witnessed between the two of them that Ethan isn´t exactly a stranger to the idea of having a threesome with me and Austin and the wonderful anticipation of having sex with the two of them is almost more than I can take.

But enough of that (for now ;) )

Last night we had an appointment to live chat with a friend couple, Tom and Lisa, who are part of our circle of friends. They are also the ones responsible for bringing Austin and me together all those years ago and we have had sex with them many times since. I always enjoy watching Austin´s huge cock inside Lisa´s pussy. She´s petite and tight too like me and seeing the way her whole body trembles in pure pleasure when he thrusts into her ....... ohh almost makes me orgasm just thinking about it.
Austin has shaved my pussy. I love it when he does that. He´s SO good at it; never leaves a hair behind. I´m in the bathroom wearing my favourite underwear when he comes up behind me reaching around me and caresses my breasts from behind while he kisses my neck. He knows it makes me crazy when he does that ;)
He lets a couple of his fingers slide down between my legs and plays a little bit with my pussy while he whispers in my ears "Looking forward to seeing Tom fucking Lisa?". I nod and whisper back "Mmmmm yes and having you fucking me my darling" Even though we had sex just after he shaved me my lust for him never seems to diminish.
I hear him opening his pants and seconds later I feel his cock sliding between my labia. When he gently pushes the tip inside me I lean my head back on his shoulder and moan lightly.
After a couple of seconds he pulls out and puts his cock back in his pants. "Not now my love" he says and sends me a dirty smile.

Tom and Lisa call us up half an hour later. They´re both naked and they admire my underwear. Lisa also has a smooth pussy and we both show them to each other. We both smile when we see how wet and turned on we are. Austin start touching and caressing my pussy and Tom does the same with Lisa´s.
"Lisa I want you to suck Tom´s cock" I say. She does and lets me know she wants to see me suck Austin as well. Both men enjoy watching each other like that. Lisa bends over a chair and Tom pushes his big hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. She moans and I do the same while sitting there watching them and playing with Austin´s cock. We move the laptop and camera to our bed and Austin says that he can´t wait any longer to be inside me.
I lie down on my back and spread my legs.
"Ohh Karen you have such a beautiful pussy" Lisa moans. She and Tom are on their bed too and she´s now riding him. Austin sits on his knees between my legs. I put on leg down so Lisa and Tom can see and Austin starts pushing his huge cock inside me . He keeps pushing it in further and further while fucking me and Lisa moans when she sees it.
Ohhhh it feels SO good having him inside me again! He keeps pushing his cock inside me. Long deep pushing. I SO enjoy it and I SO love him!! Tom fucks Lisa from behind and at the same time they look at us and we look at them.

"I´m coming I´m coming" Lisa and I say almost at the same time and I feel and intense orgasm rolling through my body. "So do I my darling" Austin says and with a deep groan he shoots his hot load on my tummy. Tom pulls out his cock and shoots his load on Lisa´s back.

All four of us laugh together and smile. "That was so great guys!" Austin says. We talk a whole lot more while we´re relaxing and before we say goodnight and end the chat we make an appointment for them to come and stay with us for a weekend when we´re back in town again.
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste :twisted: :suckfuck: :smiley-3some:

WriterLust94

Re: Virtual foursome

Post by WriterLust94 » Tue May 19, 2020 5:33 pm

Wow... just wow :o :blush: A fantastic story!! Very sexy indeed ;) :wanking: What a great way to have fun, I'm looking forward to hearing what naughty delights you get up to this weekend :D Xx
Be kind, have fun, and no regrets ;)

UK72

Re: Virtual foursome

Post by UK72 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:14 pm

I´m certainly looking forward to it as well :mrgreen:
And I´ve used our real names in this story btw :D
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste :twisted: :suckfuck: :smiley-3some: