A Previous Lover and a Naughty Memory

Discussions of the emotional side of sex and relationships
Ben Truelove

A Previous Lover and a Naughty Memory

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat May 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Here's a thread for all those who like to lie back and think of a previous lover occasionally, and what unique memory makes you think of him/her.

For me, she's a married woman called Jayne (not her real name) who was very flirty with me and made it very clear that her husband, who I also knew, wasn't satisfying her sexual needs. So I did and she was a very frustrated wife!
As for my unique memory of her, she was the first woman to actively encourage me to cum in her mouth. She never wasted a drop!

Thanks to my lovely wife, what was a unique memory once upon a time is now a pretty regular occurrence.

Who's next?
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.

littlemiss

Re: A Previous Lover and a Naughty Memory

Post by littlemiss » Sat May 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Oooo, what a great idea for a thread!

My thoughts often stray towards Mr F.......he was only the second man I ever had sex with and the first to bring me to orgasm. To this day he still only one of two partners who have ever made me cum through penetrative sex. He was a good 10+ years older than me and I remember me being so incredibly enthralled by him. Mr F had a huge cock and knew how to use it :D
When I RSVP to a party, I make it my business to cum!

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Sun May 24, 2020 5:36 am

Nostalgia. Thoughts about former lovers can often be terribly arousing.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun May 24, 2020 5:40 pm

littlemiss wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:29 pm
Oooo, what a great idea for a thread!

My thoughts often stray towards Mr F.......he was only the second man I ever had sex with and the first to bring me to orgasm. To this day he still only one of two partners who have ever made me cum through penetrative sex. He was a good 10+ years older than me and I remember me being so incredibly enthralled by him. Mr F had a huge cock and knew how to use it :D
Great post Missy.
Just the kind of lovely graphic detail I hoped for and you also protected the identity of your lucky man!
Any more naughty memories from you naughty people out there?
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.

UK72

Post by UK72 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Sometimes I´m thinking about my very first boyfriend C. I met him when I was 15 years old through the circle of friends who we´re both still part of. He was 10 years older than me so in the beginning my parents were a little sceptical about him. But he won them over totally by being the gentleman he was and still is. He never forced me to do anything I wasn´t ready for or didn´t want to. He took my virginity when I was 16 years old and he´s the one who taught me about sex and gently introduced me to the swinger lifestyle. We stopped being a couple when I was 20 years old but have remained close friends and he´s married to a lovely woman today who is also part of our friendship swinger circle and I would love for my husband and me to have sex with them some day :smiley-3some: :twisted:
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste :twisted: :suckfuck: :smiley-3some: